Monday 24 January 2011

A bad week

Had a bad week. Haven't felt like doing anything. Went for an interview in Plas-y-Brenin for the centre assistant job, really wanted it, and nailed it (or so I thought). Phoned parents to tell them how it went, and got told my taid had died that morning.

I got a call from PYB today who told me I didn't get the job because I wasn't experienced 'all-round'. Fuckety Fuck. So back to the drawing board to see what I can improve on by November when I can apply again. I've had a look at sea kayaks. Shame they're a tad expensive but I think it's something I'll enjoy.

Went to the quarry with Ian today as well. Held his ropes, but felt like crap and didn't have the mynadd to climb anything. No idea how long it'll last but for now I just don't give a rats arse.

1 comment:

  1. Hard luck matey - fancy getting out for a climb sometime next week? I need some serious cheering up myself.

    Lauren.

    ReplyDelete